Our new range of Shower Panel Vinyls in collaboration with Tiletoria are ideal for adding original decor to your bathroom. Select any of our designs or create one of your own and we will custom print any image of your choice.
Check Out Our Shower Panel Vinyl Designs
- Ensure that the surface is dust and grease free for optimal results.
- Surfaces can be cleaned with a weak dishwashing liquid solution or alcohol cleaning solution before installation.
- Separate the backing paper at the top end and fold back. Line up your sticker to position (you can also use masking tape to secure its position).
- Re-check the position of the sticker and start by sticking down the exposed top strip
- Pull the backing paper down with your one hand while rubbing a squeegee with your other hand to stick down the vinyl onto the surface.
- You can also just use your hand or anything flat, but ensure that it does not have a hard surface as this may scratch the vinyl.
- Work outwards to ensure a bubble-free application. Use a pin to prick out air bubbles and rub them out.
- Ensure that corners are stuck down properly from the beginning to prevent corners from lifting at a later stage.
RSW cannot be held liable for any surface preparation.
- Although vinyl is suitable for bathroom environment use, ensure that this surface is not exposed to repetitive exposure to water.
- Wipe dry with soft cloth when wet.
- Keep area dry and use a soft damp cloth to wipe clean.
- Prolonged exposure to sun may also cause vinyl to disintegrate over time.